Tuesday 13 August 2013

Celebrating Raya Day

       


Every year I was celebrating Raya day with my family and my friends. They are many experience that I been through during the Raya day. So here I want to share my celebrating Raya day experience in this year. They are lot of changes during the Raya day if I compare when I still kids.
        
        Firstly, I'm gonna  talk about my experience with my family. On the first day of Raya, mostly we spent our time together. There are many activities that I did together with my family during first day of Raya such as solat Raya, visiting my grandparent's grave, seek forgiveness from other and many more. They are many Muslims perform solat Raya with their family in the morning of the first day of Raya. After we perform our solat Raya, we gathered together with others and enjoyed eating Rendang, Satay, Lemang, Ketupat and many more. After that, we were visiting our grandparent's grave to give sympathy to make them peaceful. In the afternoon, every year my house were open for everyone to go for a visiting during Raya Day. My family will serve some food such as Lemang, Ketupat, Satay, "Nasi Impit", and many more to our guests, neighbors, relatives, and friends.

        Other wise, I also have experience with my friends during Raya day. There were lot of activities that we did during Hari Raya. We visited friends in a large groups using 3 cars this year. We have always liked to go to open houses as it offers an array of food and we would judge which house has the best satay. Besides friends houses we also visited our past teaches and thank them as they are the people who made who we are now. I guess that all I can say about this year Raya activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment